时必达跨境电商物流
15813899064

跨境电商物流专线:海运 空运 铁路 快递 卡车 双清包税派送到门

问候与开场 (Greetings Opening)

gjwl6662026-01-25 13:42:114

  1. 接电话/见面问候
    • "Hello, this is [Your Name] from [Your Company]. How can I assist you today?"
      (您好,我是[公司名]的[您的名字],有什么可以帮您?)
    • "Good morning/afternoon! Thanks for calling. What’s your inquiry about?"
      (上午/下午好!感谢来电,请问您咨询哪方面的业务?)
    • "Nice to meet you! I’m here to help with your shipping needs."
      (很高兴认识您!我来协助您处理货运事宜。)

客户咨询与报价 (Inquiry & Quotation)

客户提问高频句

  • "How much does it cost to ship from [Origin Port] to [Destination Port]?"
    (从[起运港]到[目的港]的运费是多少?)
  • "What’s the latest sailing date for FCL/LCL to [Destination]?"
    (到[目的港]的整箱/拼箱最近船期是什么时候?)
  • "Do you offer door-to-door service, or just port-to-port?"
    (你们提供门到门服务还是仅港到港?)

回应与询价

  • "To give you an accurate quote, could you confirm the cargo details: commodity, weight (kg), dimensions (cm), and destination port?"
    (为了给您准确报价,能否确认货物信息:品名、重量(公斤)、尺寸(厘米)和目的港?)
  • "For FCL, the rate is [Amount] USD per 20ft container, including basic freight and THC. Surcharges like BAF will be extra."
    (整箱的话,20英尺集装箱运费是[金额]美元,含基本运费和码头操作费,燃油附加费等另计。)
  • "The next sailing to Los Angeles is on [Date], ETD [Port] is [Date], ETA Los Angeles is [Date]."
    (下一班去洛杉矶的船是[日期],预计离港[港口]时间为[日期],预计到港洛杉矶时间为[日期]。)
  • "Shall I send you a detailed quotation via email? It will include all fees and terms."
    (我把详细报价单邮件发给您可以吗?包含所有费用和条款。)

订舱与确认 (Booking & Confirmation)

确认订舱信息

  • "Please confirm the booking details: Shipper ([Name/Address]), Consignee ([Name/Address]), Notify Party, and cargo description."
    (请确认订舱信息:发货人(名称/地址)、收货人(名称/地址)、通知方和货物描述。)
  • "The booking has been confirmed. Your SO (Shipping Order) number is [SO Number]. Please note the cut-off time for docs is [Time/Date], and cut-off for cargo is [Time/Date]."
    (订舱已确认,提单号是[SO号],文件截单时间是[日期/时间],货物截港时间是[日期/时间]。)

特殊要求确认

  • "Is the cargo hazardous? If yes, we need the MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) and dangerous goods declaration."
    (货物是危险品吗?如果是,需要提供MSDS(物质安全数据表)和危险品申报单。)
  • "Does the cargo require temperature control? We can arrange a reefer container with [Temperature]°C."
    (货物需要温控吗?我们可以安排[温度]摄氏度的冷藏集装箱。)

货物跟踪 (Cargo Tracking)

客户询问货物状态

  • "Where is my shipment now? The tracking number is [Number]."
    (我的货物现在到哪里了?追踪号是[号码]。)

回应货物状态

  • "I’ve checked with the carrier. Your goods were loaded on vessel [Vessel Name] on [Date], and they’re currently en route to [Destination]. ETA is still [Date]."
    (我查了船公司,您的货物已于[日期]装上[船名],正在运往[目的港]途中,预计到港时间仍是[日期]。)
  • "The container has arrived at the destination port. The consignee can start customs clearance now."
    (集装箱已到目的港,收货人可以开始清关了。)

清关与文件 (Customs Clearance & Documents)

提醒客户提供文件

  • "To proceed with customs clearance, we need the commercial invoice, packing list, and original bill of lading (B/L)."
    (为办理清关,需要提供商业发票、装箱单和正本提单。)
  • "Please send the documents to us at least 3 days before the vessel arrives to avoid delays."
    (请在船到港前至少3天把文件发给我们,以免延误清关。)

解释清关流程

  • "Customs will inspect the cargo and verify the documents. If everything is in order, clearance will take 1-2 working days."
    (海关会查验货物和文件,没问题的话1-2个工作日可完成清关。)

问题处理与沟通 (Issue Handling)

货物延误/异常

  • "I apologize for the delay. The carrier informed us there was port congestion at [Port], so ETA has been adjusted to [New Date]. We’re following up closely."
    (很抱歉延误了,船公司通知[港口]有拥堵,预计到港时间调整为[新日期],我们会持续跟进。)
  • "The cargo was damaged during transit. We’ve filed a claim with the carrier and will update you as soon as we get a response."
    (货物在运输中受损,我们已向船公司提交索赔,有进展会立即通知您。)

费用疑问

  • "The total cost includes freight, THC, documentation fee, and customs clearance fee. I can send you a breakdown if needed."
    (总费用包含运费、码头操作费、文件费和清关费,需要的话我可以发费用明细给您。)

结束对话 (Closing)

  • "Is there anything else I can assist you with today?"
    (今天还有其他需要帮忙的吗?)
  • "Feel free to contact me at [Phone/Email] if you have any questions later."
    (之后有任何问题,可以打[电话]或发[邮件]联系我。)
  • "Thank you for your trust. We’ll keep you updated on the shipment progress."
    (感谢您的信任,我们会及时更新货物进展。)

常用货代词汇补充

  • FCL (Full Container Load): 整箱货
  • LCL (Less than Container Load): 拼箱货
  • ETD (Estimated Time of Departure): 预计离港时间
  • ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival): 预计到港时间
  • B/L (Bill of Lading): 提单
  • THC (Terminal Handling Charge): 码头操作费
  • BAF (Bunker Adjustment Factor): 燃油附加费
  • Customs Clearance: 清关

用语覆盖货代日常核心场景,简洁实用,可根据具体业务灵活调整。

本文链接:https://guigangbj.com/zblog/?id=20022

阅读更多

网友评论